- Please come back soon.
V A C A N C Y
CENTRAL ENVIRONMENTAL AUTHORITY
(MINISTRY OF MAHAWELI DEVELOPMENT & ENVIRONMENT)
The CEA wishes to invite applications from qualified and experienced candidates who are citizens of Sri Lanka, for the following post.
Applicants should be not less than 22 years and not more than 45 years. Theage limit will not be applicable to applicants already in the state service. Proficiency in English, familiarity with government regulations and computer literacy are essential prerequisites.Applicants who are in the Government / Semi Government Sector should forward their applications through Heads of the Departments.
1) POST OF ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (FINANCE) - (MM 1-1) - (02 POSTS)
Qualifications & Experience :
1. A degree in the field of Finance/Commerce/Accountancy/ Management which is recognized by the UGC.
2. Having pass the intermediate of a recognized professional Charted Institute, of which the subject area is relevant to the post
A minimum five (05) year post qualifying experience in Executive Level in the field of Financial Management / Accounting/Auditing.
1. Having obtained the qualifications required by the external candidate above.
2. Five (05) years satisfactory service in Finance / Accounting/ Auditing at Junior Manager Level in CEA.
Salary : You will be placed at the salary step of Rs 47,668.00 /= per month in terms of management services circular No.02/2016 of 25.04.2016.
(Rs. 53,175 - 10 x 1,375 - 15 x 1,910 - 95,575P.M. (with effect from 2020))
1. Encashment of unutilized Medical leave
2. Encashment of Medical bills through a Medical Insurance scheme
3. Distress loan valued to 10 months salary
The applicants should visit www.cea.lk website to download the specimen application and should be forwarded in registered post on or before 27th March 2019 to reach the Director General via address given below.
Indicate the post applied for, on the top left-hand corner of the envelope & incomplete and late applications will be rejected.
Shortlisted applicants based on highest qualification & experience, will be called for an interview and selection will be based on performance at the interview. Copies of the certificates to prove basic qualifications and experience should attach with the application
Central Environmental Authority
104, Denzil Kobbekaduwa Mawatha,